This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Bluetooth pairing code multiple times a day

My wife's Venu SQ Music displays a Bluetooth pairing code at least 3 times a day. I've tried all the solutions I can find on line which include deleting the Bluetooth cache and data on her paired phone (Samsung Galaxy A31) and then running setup again. 

The Venu was paired correctly via setup in the Garmin Connect app and not using the Bluetooth system app.

Has anybody else experienced this and if so did you resolve it?

• 4-6 times a day i get pairing code. I have Venu sq latest software + app is also latest. 

Can't leave my phone downstairs away from watch, it will keep showing me the pairing code and drain my phone battery fast. 

None of the posts above are working.. any solution to this? Im useing Galaxy A41

Any help @garmin or can i send you the watch data somehow?

• Garmin have asked me to ship it to the service centre for investigation which I will do but in the meantime I've tried something else. I still have my last phone (Huawei) and it's in perfect working order so I paired the watch with it to see what happens. I used it for a few days and the results were just as bad although slightly different. The pairing codes didn't keep popping up but instead it just lost Bluetooth connectivity repeatedly throughout the day and only a restart of both the phone and watch restored it. I did ensure the the Connect app wasn't battery optimized and that it had all the appropriate permissions.

Just as an aside I previously used my Garmin Forerunner 245 Music with the same phone - no problem what so ever. It just remains paired and works as it should. 

• Thank you very much for keeping us updated. Based on your test and the result, it looks like the problem is more on the Garmin side. Hope that it can be fixed soon...

• You're welcome. It certainly looks that way. I'll keep you posted on any progress.

• Thank you very much for keeping us updated. Based on your test and the result, it looks like the problem is more on the Garmin side. Hope that it can be fixed soon...

Hi, if you are experiencing this as well. Can you tell me if you are located in the US or CAD?

• Yes, exactely the same. I am located in Europe/Germany.

• OK, Can I have you reach out to your local support so they can get this resolved for you!

• Im located in Estonia, and excacly same issue. Whenever i leave my phone and move away more than 20m, pairing code pops up. Is there a possibility to send you Venu SQ log? 

• Hello.

Exactly the same issue with Samsung a31 and Venu SQ Music and from here in New Zealand.

Has this been resolved / fixed?  If so, please advise.

Thanks.

• Hello.

Did this get resolved? Exactly the same issue here. Very, very frustrating.