No Nap Tracking on the last Firmware 2.59 ?

Hi everyone !

Can anyone from Garmin explain me why the Venu Sq 2 (and Sq 2 Music) does not have nap tracking ?

It is already not tracking sleep very well, but on top of that, we have to deal with Garmin's mood switches...

It seems like the list of features on Garmin watches is rather random.

For example :

- Nap tracking: not available on Venu Sq 2 but available on Forerunner 255

- Step goal reached multiple times: availbale on Sq 2 but not on Forerunner 255

You guys are amazing !

• Nap function would be nice. I would love to have a "going to bed now" function, since it often thinks I'm sleeping hours before I actually go to sleep.

Not sure about the multiple step goal issue - I've seen that on my watch many times... Perhaps a setting? (Or it *might* have been my Google Fit notifications?)

• About the nap, it is so obvious, I am even wondering if Garmin uses any of their products after testing...

Regarding the multiple goals, it is not a setting, or hidden very very deep.

Anyone from Garmin can enlighten me ? (Funny with Garmin how we have to be quite offensive before they start deigning to answer...

• Yes, I am quite disappointed, that it doesn't come on the VENU 2sq. 

On a side note I am quite disappointed with heart rate tracking, stress monitoring and breath work in general. Very inaccurate. Sometimes my tranquility breath work session not only gauges my heart rate wrong, but also says my stress level is 60. My watch sits firmly on my wrist, I am absolutely calm and feel relaxed, even after a nap. I do exactly 4-7-8 breathing and the watch says my breathing cadence is 20 breaths sometimes, and other times it says its 4.

The heart rate is also off by 20 points or more during exercise when compared to other tracker and manual measure.

For a 200€ device this is really bad. I am starting to think I should have gone with a Fitbit at this point. Why bother with this when the tracking of any value is so inconsistent. My calories will be wrong too as they are probably based of heart rate and steps...