Does 11.14 really include only one change?

announcement says: "Improvements to the pool swim rest screen and alert tones."

Does this mean that this is the only change? No any minor bugfixes and stability improvements?

• Yes most probably only that. This is a minor update.

• We're all looking at the same changelog. Apart from the other mentioned change:

Additional Updates

• GCM Translations - 2.21

No, the answer to your rhetorical question seems to be that there are no other known changes.

• I just was not sure if Garmin usually mentions "other" bufixes in the backlog

• The battery life is still bad. So at least Garmin is consistent with its updates.

• Can you elaborate regarding the battery life?

• I have my Venu 3S since release last year and since then I'm using the battery widget. The battery usage in my first half year of usage of this watch was around 0,6-0,8 % per hour with around three to four hours tracking of gps activities per week. I use all the features of my watch besides AOD or listening to music. So the battery life at the beginning was not bad but also not great. In the last couple of months the battery life got worse. It is really inconsistent. After I charge my watch to 100 % the battery life for the next few hours even the first day is great. Usage of 0,5 % or less per hour. But out of the sudden without any changes (and without tracking an activity) the battery usage increases to 1,2 - 1,5 % or higher per hour. 

Long story short: During one cycle the battery life of the Venu 3S can be great for some hours, even a whole day but gets also incredible bad. And I have to say that I have this behaviour with every cycle. So with four hours of gps acitivities I only can get four days of usage out of my Venu 3S and I think that's bad and not as advertised.  

• I do not use the battery widget as a I was not confident enough if that would in turn accelerate battery drain. I get close to 8-9 days of battery usage with my Venu 3 without any activity tracking and it has been the same since day 1. I don't use AOD or even listen to music, but I don't use Pulse Ox for sleep tracking. If you have enabled that, that would lead to a shorter battery life. 

Four hours of GPS/day or just four hours of GPS and 4 days of battery life? For me on average, GPS would drain close to 7%/hour (I have selected 1 second recording as opposed to smart recording) and I use All system GPS.

• What drives me crazy is the inconcistency. For example: I take my watch at 11 pm with 100 % off the charger and on the next day at 8 pm I'm left with 86 %. Okay, I'm fine with that. But often, almost through every battery cycle, out of the sudden something changes and on the second day at 8 pm I'm sitting there with 50 % battery life left and not with 70 % like one would expect regarding the first day of usage. Often the battery life gets worse after I tracked an activity. The battery life through the activity is fine. Something like 6 to 7 % per hour. But after that the battery often starts to drain faster. I don't know why.

I have four hours of gps activities per week. So in four days of battery life it's more like two hours of gps activities.

In the first half year of usage I could get minimum 5, mostly 6 and sometimes 7 days of usage out of my Venu 3S depending on usage. Now it's roughly four days.

• The right swipe short cut bounce was fixed - see seperate thread fgim