This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Venu 2 run distance and all other data is inconsistent.

I did a ~10k run today with my Venu 2, but at 7.32 km the distance on my screen froze and never increased, but after the run, when I open the activity it recorded all data (pace, heart rate, cadence) during the whole run and also on the map and even the heat map is showing I ran all the way (~51min).

It says that my average pace is 6.30min but if you look at the pace diagram it is clearly a very false number.

Firmware is the latest.

What could be the issue?

• You may have lost GPS signal, as a section of your track appears to be a very straight line.

• Do you still experience the issue?

I've bought my Venu 2 a couple of days ago and noticed similar problem. My running activity time, pulse and steps have been recorded properly but the total distance have been recorded only for the first 2km (out of 6km). Looking at the GPS track, there was one "straight line" suggesting GPS lost, but it was quite short and after this the track has been recorded properly.

There is some inconsistency since when I export data to GPX format and than import to i.e. Strava, the total distance is 5.8km which is close to the real one. But doing the same with the TCX format gives only 2km in Strava.

For other activities such as cycling, everything is OK.

• It seems like it was a one time issue for me, I have not experienced this issue ever since.