This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Just recieved an update with no info at all

Hi,

I have just received a firmware update to my watch with no details at all.

I have already installed it but see no difference in the SW version.

** I ALREADY HAD VERSION 12.13 INSTALLED BEFORE THIS UPDATE**

Can anyone share details on this?

Thanks,

• I also received an update this morning and I also already had version 12.13 installed so it could not be that one. Came here to see the release notes but there was nothing new to be found. But then again, Garmin's version numbering is like lottery. You can never assume how big the update is by looking the version number. A jump of one whole version number may mean many updates or just a single bug fix. And sometimes Garmin seems to update the sensors without changing the firmware version number. So maybe this too was just a sensor update or something..

• There were two updates coming from bèta 12.13. second was update to version 13.06

• A vast number of various garmin devices (including watches, handhelds, even dashcams) received a timezone map update a couple of days ago.

• I also had that update with no info. The Venu kept same firmware, 12.13. I do not know if it was intended for that but it solved my Bluetooth issues as it was loosing the cell with no reason having to pair it at least twice a day. Now it works fine. 

Later on it was updated to 13.06 still OK