This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Sleep tracking suddenly stopped. No changes made on watch or Connect App. Very very frustrated.

Got the watch. Went through the entire setup process. Easy. Wore the watch constantly for 9 days now. The last 2 mornings I wake up and the sleep tracking is no longer tracking. Worked perfect the first 6 nights. Sleep habits unchanged. Tightness of watch on wrist unchanged. Not a single setting changed. What the heck Garmin. Sleep tracking is crucial and a key reason our entire family moved to the Garmin Venu lineup. It’s working on everyone else’s watches and Connect App. It’s not like I am alone and possibly don’t know what I am doing. I have three other family members with the same settings and mine “just suddenly stopped tracking”. No weekend support? Why not? No wonder you say “Monday is busy”…provide support 7 days a week and Monday won’t be a busy day for you. People use their watches more on the weekends and need you! 

Most critically why can’t you simply show images with steps on how to set up sleep tracking. Not a single document shows how to set it up so I can look at your image and compare it with what my watch is showing. Very poor collateral to help.