Floor count is through the roof

Since about the beginning of January 2023 my Venu 2 has started showing climbed floors totally wrong. Before it used to be fairly accurate but now I get more floors throughout the day even if I definitely don't climb at all. For example today I got 20 floors just by being at work sitting and occasionally walking a bit. In reality my floor count should have been about 4-5. I may even get floors when driving a car or riding an elevator. Before the watch was able to recognize that I wasn't walking on those situations but it seems that now every air pressure change results in generous amount of floors climbed.

• Having Garmin replace/exchange the watch 5 times is wasted effort. It is the technology that needs fixing, either hardware (sensor)  or the software that is probablly never going to be fixed. I had a Vivoactive 4 that did the same thing. Now my Venu 2 does it. I would not be suprised if Garmin removes that feature from all future watches.

BTW That sensor never did work right on my Edge 500, which was introduced in 2009 and discontinued in 2019. So in all that time it was never fixed, and now it continues to not be reliable in the watches.