This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Venu 2 Spotify Bad Sound Quality

Just got a new Venu 2.

After installing all the software updates, I tried the offline Spotify feature (by downloading a playlist to the watch, which is why I decided to get this watch so I can workout without having the phone with me) and the sound quality by using 2 different pairs of high quality earbuds is really bad.

The cymbals are impossible to hear clearly as the mids and highs are quite distorted.

Did someone experienced the same?

• There seems to be no option to set the quality of the downloaded songs (i.e. low, medium or high quality), and my guess is that they are downloaded in low quality to save space...

• I had the same issue and garmin offered to swap my watch.  I declined.  The issue like others have said is the download quality from streaming sites appears to be poor.  

I have the same issue with Amazon Music. The issue is that a lot people of people don’t notice so Garmin/steamers don’t bother to up the download quality.  

I don’t think it’s a watch issue so much as an app issue.  

I take my phone on all my runs before I had the watch so just switched back to that.