This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Different distance in golf course on Venu 2S and approach X40... :/

Hi,

I bought a new garmin Venu 2S, and I am using it from time to time to play golf. Usually I use my old approach X40. Recently I found out the 2 watches shows different course distance... and the difference in some cases is around 2KM... which is not a short distance.. :((

I took pictures using both watches at the same time, amd the final results... my golf playing was s... but at least I made the point of both watches not showing the same... ;))

Any explanation? I have installed all the updates to both watches... and still the same...

Thanks!

• Ha! I've got the same 2 watches. I haven't done a side-by-side like you have to compare the yardage discrepancies, but I have noticed that other golfers I'm playing with, who are also wearing Garmin watches (S62) show different yardages from my watch, so this doesn't surprise me.

One thing I wish they'd change about the Venu S2: it tells you your score after the 9th hole, and asks if you want to continue the round. I'm not interested in knowing my score mid-round, and asking me if I want to continue to the back nine seems a waste of time. I wish they'd remove that "feature".

-Tom