This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Battery Drain Venu 2 9.17

As of Saturday 6/11/2022 My watch has started draining at an alarming rate. The week prior I could get about 8 days on a single charge and now I get 1 day on 1 charge. The whole reason I switched from my apple watch to the venu 2 was that the battery life on it was significantly better. Now, after the most recent update, I find it on the same battery life as my old apple watch. Why after an update is made do these issues occur? What in the  most update causes the battery of my watch to suddenly change from giving me 8 days on a single charge to barely surviving one day on one charge? I have not changed my watch settings since I have gotten it and have never had an issue with the battery life up until this past weekend. Is there a fix for this? If not I belive I will find myself going back to apple and selling my Garmin as this is not what I thought the watch would be after only having it for 3-1/2 months. Just this morning I ran a test and would monitor the battery life. 7:30am I took the watch off the charger at 100%. By 10:30 am my watch was at 70% and I had not done anything besides sit at my desk at work. In 3 hours the watch had drained 30% without doing any exercise tracking/streaming music. The only thing that is constantly running is my HR for tracking, but that has never been an issue for this watch (as mentioned before above, I have not changed my settings and would get 8 days on a single charge with constant. HR monitoring). What is the fix for this? Usually I thought updates help improve the overall usage of the watch not destroy it.