This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

How are the buttons on your Venu 2?

I had a bunch of problems when I received my Venu 2, including touch screen unresponsiveness and the watch freezing when taking measurements close to midnight (weird, I know), and it's been going fine for a while, except for one thing: the feel of the buttons.

Now, I have an original Venu, which I gave to my dad, and the buttons on that one are really smooth and responsive. You can't hear them at all. They just work.

On my Venu 2, the buttons have an audible click, and need to be pressed just a bit harder to work. The top button also comes back in a 2 step way, which feels weird.

I followed the recommendation of putting the watch in lukewarm water for 30 seconds to make sure there's no dirt or anything in there (but then it was doing this out of the box), but it still does this.

So: how are your buttong? Smooth? Clicky?

Also: how is the fit of the band on yours? The upper strap has some play on mine, which is also a bit annoying...