This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

SPO2 data stops being recorded , plus spot SPO2 no longer syncs to app

Hello kind people,

I have had pulse OX data syncing ok for two months all day every day  with no issue .

all of a sudden today the OX readings are not showing on the watch

i have checked that the all day setting is still on 

the watch will take spot readings OK

i have taken the watch off and on my wrist 

it appears not to work from 2 hours after I got up 

anyone any ideas on what to try .....or am I dead ? 

Top Replies

All Replies

• Sorry can’t see how to edit title it should say NOT  shown on watch and thus won’t sync.

• Thanks found the edit now , tried a watch restart too still only takes the spot readings . Puzzled.

• Well I’ve got this working again 

switching the all day off in the app synced , switched all day on in app synced did not help.

BUT

switching all day data off and on in the watch then syncing got it to work again.

however the spot taken OX readings do not show in the app as yellow dots like they used to do. 

• Right this is definitely a bug since the last update .

again today the data stopped showing so again I had to turn off the all day in the watch then sync , then turn back on all day and sync for it to restart.

I seem to remember they changed something in the all day settings on the last update.

plus if you take manual spot readings if SPO2 they show on watch but do not show up as dots underneath the days SpO2 values in the app after sync. They used to show up in app.

• Just to add my watch suffered the unresponsive black screen .

even after connecting charging cable and restarting the watch , the SPO2 all day readings did not record on the watch, I had to change the watch to “SPO2  off”  in watch settings sync to app then change to all day in the watch settings and sync to app.

This then started the watch recording SPO2 and it syncs ok.