This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Weight training in lbs on watch but settings metric on both watch and app

Hi

I have a new Venu 2 - I downloaded some of the custom workouts from Garmin. When I click through the workout on my watch, it prompts me to input the weight in lbs. I have checked my settings on both the watch (system/units/weight/kilograms) and the app, they are both set to metric. Is this because it is a custom workout? Nowhere in the workout does it have a weight designated. Is there somewhere else I need to change my unit to metric?

Back to Basics is the workout for info. 

Br,

C

• I'd really love to see a response to this.  I have the same problem!  I don't want to have to try and convert kilos to pounds!!!!

• Hello all.  I have been unable to reproduce this on my Venu 2.  Could you please post a couple photos of what you see on the watch during the workout and the setting showing metric as the unit of measurement?

Additionally, please reply with the following:

1. May we, if necessary, have permission to email you?
    2. May we, if necessary, have permission to view/access your Garmin Connect account?
    3. In what country do you live?
  • Hi Garmin Kevin,

Thanks for responding.

Yes, you can email me.  I thought I could do a straight reply to you, but noticed that the email I got alerting me was a "no response" email.

Not sure how to give you viewing access to my Garmin Connect account.  When I get an email from you I will be able to give you a copy of my photo showing the pounds in the workout program.

Like the original poster I started out with the "Back to Basics" workout, but have noticed this problem also in the Dumbell Body Makeover.

What I have noticed that my watch wants the weight entered in pounds, but when I look at the workout after saving the weight is listed as kilos, but the number of kilos has been converted from pounds to kilos.  Unfortunately, I don't know what weight I am using in pounds.  

I am in Melbourne Australia.  

Looking forward to getting an email from you.

• Hi. I am having the same issue. Did this get a resolution?

Thanks

• All-

This issue has been resolved with the update to 8.11 software.  If you are still experiencing this issue after updating to 8.11, please start a new thread.