This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

From Fenix 5 pro ---> Venu 2

Hi.

Do anyone else see a big change in resting heart rate and sleep after changing clock?

At my Fenix I had an average resting heart rate the last months at 44. With the Venu 2 I`m down at 41.

Also, see a big change in the sleep measurement. Deep, Rem, and light sleep. Getting a lot of more deep sleep now with the new clock.

• Totally normal. 5 Pro is a very old model with 3rd Gen HR sensor I believe. Venu 2 has the latest 4th generation HR sensor, just newly released. More accurate. But it also takes a few weeks to get really accurate health readings. Just wait and see. 

Sleep on the Venu 2 has a new software, Firstbeat tech. It is so much more accurate than the old Garmin style sleep through the app. So now you will get much more accurate sleep data, but I found it also needs time to adjust. Maybe a week or two. The first readings weren't as accurate as well. Like with stress, Body Battery and more. 

So wait 1-2 weeks. 

• ok. Thanks.
    Yeah, notice that the stress is very high and that my body battery goes down after laying on the coach for 2 hours.

Thanks again.