This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Sleep Data Not Recording

Hi all,

I've had a Venu 2 for a week now and of the 7 nights 2 or 3 of these have not recorded sleep... with the watch showing "No sleep data recorded for last night.".

Obviously it impacts key things such as body battery etc.

I've not changed any settings so I'm not sure what is causing this so any advice would be welcomed.

I'm running firmware version 3.40.0.0 which I believe is the latest on 29th June 2021.

Thanks in advance! :)

Chris

• Exactly the same happened to me this night. I have venu 2 since 8 days and till yesterday it worked very well in all aspects. Problems have started yesterday afternoon. I started manual waking activity, GPS turned on. After some minutes I checked the distance but screen was not activating and buttons were not responsive. When I started activity the battery was 32%. Later I found in this forum advise how to activate watch from this state, fully charged and it seemed OK again. However on the morning I noticed that sleep was not recorded by the watch. The 2 incidents in one day suggests me it is not a coincidence but domino effect. Something crashed the watch in one time and then next function(s) stopped working.

• Hi

I have same issue started 3 nights ago. I thought it maybe because of fitting the watch too tight, so I loosen it slightly night before; worked fine. But again it missed my sleep record last night.

Can you please help with this too? 

• I just emailed you a request for the information that we need to add you to the case we have working for this issue.

• Hi Garmin, I have enabled Pulse Ox Sleep Tracking. Stages information is available. However, There are no data for Pulse OX and Respiration. It should be monitored if Sleep tracking is enabled. Please help.

• Hello there. Just got a Venu 2 yesterday after owning a Fitbit for a long time. Only to find out my sleep was not recorded last night which was one of the main reasons to switch over. Not happy about it. Did a Google search and found this issue. GARMIN folks can you advise please how to resolve? Ther seems to be multiple suggestions here but also a hit and miss. 

• HI Garmin-Kevin, I have the same annoying Issue. My Venu 2 is 10 days old. On Watch is sleep every day recorded. ON Garmin Connect only every third sleep transferred. I synchronize the Venu 2 with Garmin Connect multiple times every day. All another data (HR, Steps, Floors) are transfered. Can me please add to your list? 

• I had my venu 2 for 5 days, I'm getting the same issue

• All-

This issue was resolved with firmware update 4.67.  If you are experiencing this issue after updating the Venu 2 to firmware 5.27, please start a new thread.

The easiest way to update your watch will be by syncing with Garmin Express.

How Do I Install Garmin Express?