This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Watchface problem

Beyond the problem of scrolling through watch faces and the watch crashing and restarting on the latest software update on 3.22.

The ability to make a watch face as shown in the picture which is a custom factory watch face through the watch prior to the update is gone. This is not a downloaded watchface. I Can't make that strip with the fields anymore. Really hoping they bring it back in the next update. Accidently deleted the watch face and basically shot myself in the foot.

Fyi, remaking some of the factory watch faces on the latest update is impossible so be careful what you delete.

If anyone knows how to bring it back. Please let me know. I tried resetting the watch twice already to factory setting but it doesn't turn back software version.

• Hmm. I had also deleted a factory face but when I did a factory reset it came back. I do have that face as a preset but the minutes are white not purple. The whole process for factory faces is odd. Some have an edit option but then limit what you can edit to just a few things. It makes no sense to me.

• Yes you're right about that similar default watch face and that's what I'm using for the time being. On my custom version I also had the "seconds" ring. Unfortunately, you can't edit that certain default watchface color or add the seconds ring.

Like the moon layout, you won't be able to recreate it either.

Hoping they bring back full customization again. Would love to recreate some of the factory watchface layouts to my liking again.

• I also accidentally deleted this factory face.
    Was it restored somehow, or does a Factory reset only help?