This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

SHIPPING DELAY from GARMIN for VENU2s

Hello Everyone, 

I ordered my New VENU2S from the 22th of April.

The watch is still not shipped 

Do you have an idea about the delay on this new model.

Maybe there is a brexit issue for a delievry in France?

Thank you so much for your help

Have a good day 

regards

Max

• HI there! If you ordered directly from Garmin, you will need to contact Garmin so they can keep you updated on any shipping delays and stock they have. This link will put you in touch with call or email to  Garmin France

• This happened to me also. I ordered a Venu 2 as soon as they went live on the Garmin website. I cancelled the order and got refunded after 8 days as I was sick of waiting for it to dispatch. Within that 8 days I contacted them TWICE via the online chat and BOTH times they told me it would be dispatched that day which was not the case. A shambles really. I bought one from somewhere else instead and it arrived next day. I’d just cancel it and order from an alternative if you can.

• This is disappointing to hear. I ordered mine from the Garmin website on Friday 4/23, paid for expedited shipping, and had it on Monday 4/26. 45MM, Black, US.

• Same here. ordered & paid mid april. nothing since, I contacted gamin NL and first they said it's because of shipping issues in Asia. Needed 3 weeks waiting time. After 3 weeks I contacted them again, and now they blame covid-19 in the Asian factory. (Total BS imho as that area has no significant reports.) I'm now supposed to wait till 16 June which is 2 months since ordered. Note: I ordered with a "delivery within 3 days" on the Garmin website. 

Perhaps the watches are on the Ever Given ship in Suez canal. Perhaps a batch was stolen, perhaps .... God knows.

At leást they could be open and honest as this is ***. I'm a dedicated sporter that needs to have data. I sold previous Garmin watch because of the 3 day delivery promise. Wish I hadn't done that. 

• Where did you find one? In Netherlands no venu2 is in stock anywhere. Only venu2s

• Hello,

The same situation in Romania. Not even the official provider has any in stock. But 2s is available in any store. They are not able to give any information about an ETA.