This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Stress Widget shows wrong data on summary page

Former Member
Former Member

While the stress chart in first page of the widget looks ok, the accumulated data on 2nd page are wrong. I think hours are shown as minutes and minutes are missing at all. I have attached screenshot from Venu 2 and App where you can see the difference. Are others facing this delta too?

• Same here, haven't looked at it before seeing this post. Thanks. Must be a SW bug. Garmin please fix this. 

• Former Member
    0 Former Member over 2 years ago

bug still occurring in sw 3.24

• I just got my Venu 2s today and the total data is wrong on my stress widget. The hr widget graph is also wrong. Not a good first day but will see if it’s any better tomorrow.

• Former Member
    0 Former Member over 2 years ago in reply to 6353056
    • Don’t worry Wink There are some bugs here and there, but in general it’s a fantastic watch and I am quite happy with it Smile
  • Yes, I see the same thing on mine.

• Don't know if this will help you - I got my Venu 2 a couple of days ago.

I occasionally got a "check watch fit" message for Pulse Ox - but I found I just had the strap slightly too tight. I loosed the nband one notch, and then it worked.

So far, I am very very pleased with this watch. So far the only gripes I have are minor - a known bug where it resets while playing with clock faces (that garmin is aware of and should be releasing a fix for soon) and another is a seemingly random dimming/brightening of the watch when I am going through the menus. Ive seen some other complaints about that, and Im not sure if it is a feature or a bug really. It just seems unexpected, and I can see no pattern in it.

I had to update the watch firmware from 2.04 or something through several versions up to version 3.2.4, so Im wondering if there is a leftover configuration setting from some earlier version - but this is complete speculation from similar experiences in the past.

For all I know it could be a not-very-well-explained anti burn-in feature, and it is necessary. 

Otherwise, this thing is fantastic. I need to update my pulsing disco widget to support the venu 2, lol

• Former Member
    0 Former Member over 2 years ago

Fixed in 3.40