Battery Saver

I have submitted the following ideas to Garmin and am curious whether others have similar issues with Battery Saver.

>>

I have evidently managed to unintentionally activate Battery Saver (more than once) on my Vernu 2 Plus. This was likely a result of failing to refuse the offer of turning on Battery Saver that the watch sometimes makes when the battery is low. As a result, the smartwatch was useless in daylight (because the display was too dim to be visible, much less legible) even after being recharged. Here are some suggestions for improvement:
1. Make the offer of Battery Saver on low battery more consistent. I have often experienced the prompt when I didn’t want it, but have also missed it when I would have welcomed it.
2. Offer settings for when Battery Saver should be offered (or turned on automatically) including «never».
3. Offer settings for which functions Battery Saver is allowed to limit. In particular, allow dynamic brightness control to be excluded.
4. Offer an option to automatically turn off Battery Saver once the watch has been recharged (to a preselected level or to 100%).
5. Eliminate the conflict between restart (press & hold button A for 15 seconds) and Request Assistance (press & hold button A until 3 vibrations occur).

<<