Venu 2 plus stuck and restarts repeteadly

Since yesterday my Venu 2 plus has become very slow to respond to clicks/button presses; sometimes frozen. It always ask for reboot ("Reboot required to access sensors") and goes into 1 minute restart cycle.
I updated to latest software through Garmin express, did factory reset etc., but to no help. Software version is updated to latest (17.05).

• Hello! We'll want to look into this for you but will need some addtional information:

• Does the error 'Reboot required to access sensors' occur immediatly once the watch is powered on?
    • Please attach a screenshot of this error
    • Do you have any Connect IQ apps installed?
    • Do we have permission to email you?
    • What country do you reside in?
    • Does the error 'Reboot required to access sensors' occur immediately once the watch is powered on? During random intervals and during power ON Here is how it happens. I have gesture based screen wakeup enabled. Since 2 days, sometimes when I raise my wrist to look at time, watch won't respond. So I click on the side buttons 2-3 times before the watch start responding and suddenly goes to some random menu taking actions of 2-3 presses all at once. From then on, the watch is slow in responding and mostly shows the 'reboot required' message. Even if the message doesn't show, I try to restart hoping to resolve the slowness. Regardless of how the restart is initiated, watch throws another "reboot required" message just after restart completes; this repeats may be 2-3 times. Couple of instances, I ignored the restart message, then I was still getting notifications from the phone, but the gesture based wakeup won't work reliably. After I posted this question, one time, the watch grabbed my attention by continuously vibrating and the sceen showed message which sounded like "applying update in 3..2..1" (I couldn't record this). Then it went into a 15 minute update/restart cycle. I thought that the big update resolved the issue; but it showed today as well.Yesterday it didn't record my sleep and the day before it stopped the sleep data around 2 hours before my wakeup, possibly because it froze.
    • Please attach a screenshot of this errorAttaching the error photos below
    • Do you have any Connect IQ apps installed?I had amazon music, and some watch faces installed, but after I did a factory reset, I haven't installed anything afterwards. Also, regarding factory reset, I could still see some information like emergency contact after performing factory reset, so I am wondering whether the reset indeed wiped the watch clean
    • Do we have permission to email you?Yes. anything to help the watch recover

India

• Does the error 'Reboot required to access sensors' occur immediately once the watch is powered on? During random intervals and during power ON Here is how it happens. I have gesture based screen wakeup enabled. Since 2 days, sometimes when I raise my wrist to look at time, watch won't respond. So I click on the side buttons 2-3 times before the watch start responding and suddenly goes to some random menu taking actions of 2-3 presses all at once. From then on, the watch is slow in responding and mostly shows the 'reboot required' message. Even if the message doesn't show, I try to restart hoping to resolve the slowness. Regardless of how the restart is initiated, watch throws another "reboot required" message just after restart completes; this repeats may be 2-3 times. Couple of instances, I ignored the restart message, then I was still getting notifications from the phone, but the gesture based wakeup won't work reliably. After I posted this question, one time, the watch grabbed my attention by continuously vibrating and the sceen showed message which sounded like "applying update in 3..2..1" (I couldn't record this). Then it went into a 15 minute update/restart cycle. I thought that the big update resolved the issue; but it showed today as well.Yesterday it didn't record my sleep and the day before it stopped the sleep data around 2 hours before my wakeup, possibly because it froze.
    • Please attach a screenshot of this errorAttaching the error photos below
    • Do you have any Connect IQ apps installed?I had amazon music, and some watch faces installed, but after I did a factory reset, I haven't installed anything afterwards. Also, regarding factory reset, I could still see some information like emergency contact after performing factory reset, so I am wondering whether the reset indeed wiped the watch clean
    • Do we have permission to email you?Yes. anything to help the watch recover

India

• One more update:

Since the problem, watch is not tracking sleep. Day before yesterday, it stopped before I woke up, yesterday there was no sleep data recorded, today only 3 hours recorded

• Thanks, the device will need to be exchanged. You'll want to contact your local Garmin Support team in india to discuss available options. 

• Hi, this establishment which you pointed is in Delhi (North side of India), but I am at Bangalore (South, very distant). And I read about unpleasant experiences from people who had to courier defective devices to this centre from Bangalore. Attaching one such Google review.

And after my initial interaction with the centre who has also instructed me to courier the device like above review, they have not yet given me a simple logistical particular (address to courier to) by email, which they mentioned would be sent to me right after the call in the morning. I did a follow up in the evening after about 8 hours, and was met with the same response and inaction.

Now I dont feel confident sending this much expensive device to such a place where I wont be able to visit in person, in case I fall into the predicament of the reviewer like above.

I do see some Garmin show-rooms/service centres in Bangalore on Google. Could you please check if the one you mentioned is the only option available in India? It would really help if you could locate one for me in Bangalore. Thanks.