This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

[ FEATURE REQUESTS ] - DND sync btw Android <> Garmin // Stop notifications when sleeping detected or when screen ON

Hello Garmin,

> 1st, as a FR customer, please excuse me if there's some mistakes in this topic!

> I'd like to share with you two main improvement proposals:

1/ DND mode: - could it be possible to sync Android & Garmin DND mode together? (so practical to use and logical!)
                          - could it be possible to detect automatically when sleeping / awoken and also stop / reactivate notifications? (a checkbox setting needed to let the user choose between
                            fix hours and auto-detect would be so nice. I never go to bed at the same time every day!)

2/ NOTIFICATIONS ON WATCH: - could it be possible to avoid sending notifications on watch while screen is turned on? (useless to receive them in double, energy consumer and so
                                                           annoying to have the watch vibrating + sound often while receiving & reading them / checkbox setting in app needed!)

> I already used the "share idea form" on May 24th but no answer from Garmin.

> Before becoming a new Garmin customer with my Venu 2 Plus, I had several Xiaomi products like MiBand 5, MiBand 6 and GTR3 Pro. All these -useful- functions are already existing on Xiaomi products and in their Zepp applications.

I really enjoy my new Venu 2 Plus watch but these missing -useful / important-  functions in Garmin products are really ruining my customer experience / comfort in use.

> I really hope my topic will be took into consideration. It's really a way to "work' together and make your products more and more efficient / comfortable for customers.

Regards.