This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Ecg not working in Philadelphia Pa

I just tried to activate the ECG. it thinks Philadelphia  Pennsylvania is not in the us

• I was having the same issue. Rebooted phone and watch. Watch updated and I was able to activate ECG

• That didn't work for me. Will keep trying

• I had to jump thru hoops to get it to work.  In addition to rebooting both watch and phone, I think I deleted the watch from the phone and possibly deleted Garmin Connect from my phone.  

When everything was reloaded and reconnected, ECG was there.

• All I had to do was to remove the watch from the Connect app (and phone Bluetooth settings) and then add it back in. It went through the initial setup procedure and ECG was one of the steps. No previous settings were lost in doing this. This is on Android.

• I just got a software upgrade this morning.  Ecg works

• not sure you solved it, yet. I couldn't see the ECG option in the venu 2+ setup list in the connect app. had all the latest updates so I thought. Updated the iphone from ios 16.2 to 16.3 and the ecg setup option appeared. works fine now.

• I’ve done everything here and still no luck. Updated watch firmware and connect app (and verified proper versions). Installed iOS 16.3. Rebooted phone and watch, removed watch from connect app and Bluetooth, re-paired watch. Still no ECG app (and I’m in the US) Weary

edit: reached out to CS via chat since my attempts failed. They had me connect to garmin express on computer via cable (even though I did the wifi firmware update). There appeared to be something that wasn’t installed even though I was running the proper firmware. That didn’t immediately fix the issue though, even with re-adding watch to connect phone app… so then I removed watch from app, deleted app from phone entirely, told main phone settings to “forget Bluetooth” device, restarted phone, downloaded connect app again, rebooted watch (holding down A button for 15 seconds), then logged into connect and paired watch. Finally after all of that I got the ECG option :)