This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Is there a way to see the move bar, like in a glance? I don't want a busy watch face, but want to be able to access it.

The only option for making the move bar visible, it appears, is to find a watch face that has it.  I've gone thru all of the stock watch faces and they don't have it (or if they do, I missed it, please correct me if I'm wrong!).  I know that there are a ton of 3rd party watch faces out there that have a move bar, but I really prefer the Garmin watch faces over all of the others. 

Thank you! 

• Can you use the move alert setting on the watch to get a notification without having the bar displayed? I don't use the move bar, but there's a setting for a move alert.

• Thanks, I do get the alert, but often aren't able to actually get up and move at the time, so I wanted to just be able to go look at it to see if I did clear it or not.   I found that if you use the "Steps" glance, when you press on it / click into it, the move bar shows at the bottom.