This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Is there any way to recover a lost activity?

I went out for my normal run today, which is associated with a workout. 

Got home, pressed finish, clicked the green check mark to confirm, and watched it cycle through my route map and display today's V02 max, then I stopped looking at the watch face, grabbed my hydration, etc.  I didn't press any buttons or touch the screen again.

Now, a few hours later, I just went to check on my run in Garmin Connect (app) to see what my paces were, and the activity isn't there.  The reminder on the "my day" view for my workout isn't there either, which I was thinking it would be if something happened to the run before it was processed / associated with the workout. 

I went in to my list of activities, nope, it isn't there.  I checked both the app and online.

I checked out my heart rate graph for the day, and it definitely shows that I did a strenuous activity during the time of my run. 

I do not have the feature enabled that automatically recognizes activities (as it was prone to being very incorrect), nor do I have auto-start enabled for activities. 

The run vanished into thin air.   This is thankfully the first, and hopefully only, time I've seen this.

Questions:

1. Anyone else see anything like this happen?

2. Is there any way to get that data back?

Thank you!