This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Venu 2 Plus Counts Steps & Climbing Floors While Driving

Unlike the bad experience with the battery life of The Venu 2 Plus, mine performs great.

But i have another serious problem, which I had it while using Vivoactive 3 as well. I don't remember i experienced this situation with my next devices; FR245, VA4 and Fenix 6x Pro. The Venu 2 Plus celebrates me for reaching my steps & floors goal while driving my car and it seems ridiculous. I wish there was a driving mode which disables the pedometer function.

I have also AW 6 and never experienced such kind of thing. After seeing Apple made a huge upgrade with OS 9.0, i decided to sell my watch and end my Garmin experience that started 5 years ago. Apple has fantastic OHR and super accurate sensors which you even don't need to use any 3rd party HR belt. And with the latest update, it offers many metrics that you will only reach if you use specific Garmin models + compatible Garmin HR belt. It's really a nonsense not having the latest Garmin features such as HRV status on a brand new Venu 2 Plus. In 2 or 3 years, when Apple focus more on health metrics and battery life, that may be the end for Garmin and others.