This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Poor range of communication with the phone

I'm comparing current Venus 2 Plus with my previous Vivoactive 4s. If I was able to go even outside and get phone call alerts to Vivoactive 4s, Venus 2 Plus connection to phone is lost when I go to another room. Anyone face the same problem?

At the moment I find more disadvantages in Venus 2 Plus then advantages and considering to apologize to my Vivoactive

• Mine is limited too in how far I can get from the phone and stay connected. I'd say 20 feet maximum with no obstructions. 

• Hi,

it's true. The bluetooth range is quite ridiculous. As my rule of thumb, if my phone is at sight, I'll probably be able to connect to it. I have a pretty small house and 1 wall is enough to brake the connection. Between two floors is absurd.

I hope it's my Realme X2 PRO, but I doubt it. My bluetooth earphone works way better.

I would be happy to negotiate 1 day less autonomy with a higher range.

• It surprised me the other day. I was upstairs and my phone was downstairs, not directly below me, but close. I checked the weather and it updated--it was connected!

• I’ve just upgraded from a Venu 2 to the 2 Plus. I did this because the connection range on the 2 was great and I thought answering calls would be a real advantage across a workshop when Ild left the phone on my desk. Very disappointing to see the range of the 2 plus is a third of the 2 if I’m lucky. Hopefully this will be sorted with a future firmware update.

• My 2 Plus' range seems to be about the same as my 2 was. I wouldn't expect the 2 Plus to be worse than the 2. 

• I find the range to be pretty darn good - better than, say, a pair of bluetooth earbuds that are connected to my phone.  I can go all around my house and maintain connectivity to my phone, Samsung Galaxy S22. 

• Same. Range is great all all through  my house.