Lily 2 won't wake on lifting & rotating wrist. I see others have had this problem too.

Even with gesture response on high it won't respond to rotating wrist rotation. It just arrived & I charged it, it did an update & I set it up. Reading the manual, it says set gesture response to high. Done. Still no response.

Double tap wakes it, but it goes blank almost immediately, even though that setting is now on long.

I have seen comments that you have to update and or connect to charger to clear this bug, but it recurs regularly. This is not a viable solution if you are not next to a power source & carrying the charge cable!

If I can't get a workable solution, it will be returned straight away! That would be sad for me, as I loved my Forerunner 15, now unsupported & I hate my replacement Fitbit!!! (although at least the Fitbit works, even if ugly & uncomfortable, with poor connectivity to imobi!)

• That's annoying. I have a Fitbit Versa 3 and i have gone mad with the bluetooth connection being lost every time i use the app. So i am thinking of changing to a Lily2. But it sounds like i might be equally annoyed by the waking issue :( 

• Update. Unfortunately, Lily 2 appears to be style over substance. Pretty little thing, lightweight & comfortable, but the above problem did not sort. Then, using double tap to wake, I checked my heart rate… only to find that it completely disagreed with my old, reliable (if ugly & uncomfortable) Fitbit. I checked with my NHS supplied blood pressure monitor & Fitbit correct. My heart was fine. The Lily 2 showed it as twice as fast, in spite of constant attempts to make sure it was seated correctly. Then, Garmin wouldn’t let my data be shared with my mobi either! Total frustration. I got completely fed up, so it is on its way back whence it came.

I have since got a Fitbit Charge 5 - attractive, comfortable, reliable, exports data to my mobi (if I so choose) & it was only £2 more, if I allow for 780 points that Boots gave me for the purchase  :)

• & the Fitbit Charge 5 has GPS!!!

• Agreed, I literally just got mine yesterday and have been frustrated trying to get it to respond to wrist rotation.  Also have it fully charged, setting on long and high gesture response, and it will. not. work.  Returning it tomorrow if I can't get it to work -- this is ridiculous.

• I returned mine, got back my £220, then got s Fitbit Charge 5 from Boots. Excellent tracker, reliable, accurate, attractive & comfortable and it has GPS… all for £100 LESS than the Lily 2. Very happy now! I hope you get yours sorted soon.

• Thanks for your kind reply! :)  A friend who has a Fitbit Charge recommended it to me recently, but I went w the Lily 2 because I found it more attractive. NOT if I can’t rely on its basic functions, however!  Going to really study the manual over the weekend & see how many of my issues are “user error.”  And if I return it, I’ll probably get a Charge, like you.  

• Lily 2 = style over substance. It looks pretty, but doesn’t really work that well. It is also twice the price of Charge 5, with less functionality. So happy with my Fitbit!Relaxed