Lily doesn’t record distance accurately

My Lily Garmin does not record accurate distance. I walked 700 meters and it recorded as 2 kilometers. I’m very disappointed. I’m using the last updated garmin software and using an iPhone 13. Could you please help me to fix it? Thanks

• Hi, I'm noticing a similar issue using an android phone - strava and Lily do not record the same distances and I know that the strava distance was accurate. Can this be rectified?

• I have the same issue about 5-10% difference between lilly and my friends readings. We ran yesterday and my friend's fitbit showed 10.05km, my other friend's strava showed 10.1km and my lilly showed 10.75km. Consequently my pace data is all wrong with this wrong distance and I cannot rely on my pace data during the run. I tried turning on both lily and strava and again 10% difference in distance or about 15-20 sec pace difference

• I’ve found this same thing. Only in the last couple of weeks. Friends watches or Strava say 8km and mine says closer to 10km. Throws out pace and makes the watch not even worth wearing. Wonder if it is a software update or something. Did you guys ever find an answer?