Errors syncing

My original discussion got locked by someone so I just wanted to let everyone know what Garmin told me to do to delete error files.

These is copied from my discussion with Garmin. 

I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble. We'd like to help you out! I'd like to have you remove those activity files from the watch, but first I want to make sure those 2 files are saved, so you do not lose them. Please follow the instructions in Step 1 of the article linked below and save those files to your computer:
http://ms.spr.ly/6181ii2BW
Once you have saved those files, please unplug the watch and verify the files are saved to the computer. Once you have confirmed the files are saved, you can plug the watch back in and delete the files from the watch activity folder (not the copies you've saved to the computer). After deleting the files, please try syncing with Express again. If the watch syncing with Express, please try syncing with the app to see if it processes as normal.
Please let me know if the issue persists after you've followed these steps.

*Those two files can be uploaded to your Connect account using Connect web at connect.garmin.com following the instructions in Step 2 of the article linked above.
»CP “