Lily body battery

I don’t think this is a new issue from other threads I’ve seen on here so I’m hoping perhaps someone has found a solution. I have had a Lily for just over a week now and the body battery drains to 5 very quickly and stays there for the rest of the day. It shows high stress levels even when I’m sleeping so struggles to recharge the body battery. I really like the watch but it annoys me this part doesn’t work properly. I’ve had other Garmin watches that don’t seem to have had this problem.

• Same issue. I've had my lily for 4 months and the body battery reading is always 5. Also my stress readings are always off the charts. It just pushed a notification this evening while I was laying on the couch watching a chill movie.

• Same issue. I've had my lily for 4 months and the body battery reading is always 5. Also my stress readings are always off the charts. It just pushed a notification this evening while I was laying on the couch watching a chill movie.

• Mine has improved since I first posted. I loosened the strap one space and it seemed to improve the readings (my stress levels reduced and my body battery started recharging over night). I’ve never managed to get my body battery up to 100 but it does seem to at least get to 70 or 80 now. I do occasionally still get high stress notifications when I’m sitting doing nothing but on the whole it’s improved.