This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Why does my Garmin Lily not sync even when it shows that it is connected to the Garmin connect app on my iPhone

Garmin Lily still shows it is connected to the app but it still will not sync to the app.
I have tried all of the troubleshooting options that were available. I turned off my iPhone and the watch and turned them back on. I removed the watch from the app and from my iPhone and then re-paired it to the Garmin Connect app. I removed the Garmin Connect app from my iPhone and my Garmin Lily from my phone and put them both back on.
Unfortunately none of these techniques worked.
I have the green dot but when I try to sync it says “
Unable to
Complete Sync
We are unable to complete your device sync right now. Please visit the Garmin Support Center for more information.
Support Center
Close
When I try to use my Garmin Lily to sync it just says “Sync Failed “.
I just purchased through Airmiles just over a week ago but just received it in the mail on Wednesday December 27 2023. It had been working fine until yesterday December 312023.
I am now vey disappointed with it and yet I was so much looking forward to being able to use all the “wonderful “ features of the watch and app; which are no longer “wonderful “ features because the watch no longer syncs to the app. I do get all my notifications from the my iPhone though; it just doesn’t sync to the app.
When I connect the watch to my computer to sync it that way I also get a message “There was an error syncing with Garmin Connect “.
The last time I was reconnecting my Garmin Lily to the Garmin Connect app on the phone I also got the message “ We're having problems talking to the Garmin Connect server. Try again.” before it connected only to still not be able to sync.Click here to play this video