This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lily vibration not working.

My Garmin Lily does not vibrate, send hydration reminders that I have set for once every hour, or make any sound when my timer is up. How do I get these functions to work, and should it vibrate or make a sound for the timer and hydration reminder?

• I'm having the exact same problems. I just got one for Christmas and, just like yours, no vibration for calls, texts, notifications, timers, not anything. I even set the vibration to high to make sure I would feel the notifications. I set the hydration reminder for one hour intervals. I might have received one per day but never with a vibration alert. The screen itself only comes on sporadically when I turn my wrist. I have to tap it repeatedly at other times to get it to do anything.The watch performed a software update as soon as I got it connected to Garmin Connect. I have another Garmin watch (which is working perfectly and vibrating when it's supposed to) so I am well familiar with the software on the watches and the Connect App. I've tried to work with it for almost a week now. I really like the look and the size of this watch, so I've arranged for an exchange with Amazon. Will let you know if the next watch does the same thing. In the meantime an answer from Garmin would be very helpful.