This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Watch receives notifications in widget but does not display push notification pop-ups or vibration

(Deleted previous post and writing it more concisely this time)

New Garmin Lily SW version 10 paired with iOS 16.

Notifications from email, messages, phone calls, and other apps are appearing just fine in the Notifications widget, but I do not receive any vibration or push notification pop-ups when they arrive. Followed all manual and forum suggestions I could find.

Let me know what info you need, and thanks in advance.

• Go to the watch icon at the top of the app, Alerts, Smart Notifications, General Use, toggle "Allow Notifications," and select Show "All." Restart (charge) your watch and restart your phone and the notifications should show up soon. Still not 100% reliable, but mostly reliable.

• I'm also having this issue, I've tried what you said above but still doesn't vibrate. My partner says he hears a high pitch noise for a second but I don't hear it.

Is it an issue with the software or the actual watch? 

• Huh, the high-pitched noise might be concerning because that might be a problem with your watch. For me, the issue was the one step missing from the user's manual (or maybe I missed it or didn't look in the right section). Did you follow every step in the user's manual?

• I’m having this same problem except that it started out of the blue. Was working fine this morning, was working fine all day, and then suddenly I noticed my phone vibrating but my Garmin Lily was not. Tried sending myself test text messages and phone calls but it will no longer vibrate. They show up on the phone, just no vibration. And the vibration setting is still turned on, I checked. I also did a reset of the watch, and of my phone. Still no change.

• give it a try, move the widget to second position, if it's first in the list