This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

My Lily Smartwatch notifies that I have a text message, but won't show the text message.

It just shows "New Message" but it won't tell me who it's from or what the text message is. I have an android version 12 with Galaxy S22+ if that helps. 

I get other notifications and I can even read them just fine. I just can't read text messages on my Lily even though I've been notified.

• I kind of sorta found the issue. I am currently using Google Messages as my default message. Not sure why Lily won't show the text messages when I use that. But when I switch to Samsung Messages as my default, I can see the text messages just fine. Garmin should look into this.

• Can you please check your Phone Permissions, by opening up the Connect app, selecting the 3 lines in the upper left corner > Settings > Phone Permissions? You may need to enable a permission for the watch to have access to your contacts. If that is not the issue, you may need to enable your messaging app settings to show message content on the lock screen for your phone notifications.