This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lily body battery not working right - way too low!

Hi, I recently got a Lily, and have been wearing it about 4 weeks.  It's beautiful, and I love everything about it, except that it shows my body battery as WAY too low, all the time.  My comparison is my Vivofit 4s (I have 3 of them because I like to switch out colors, and I have been using them for about 3 years), which I have started using again in the evening and overnight, because the Lily makes me feel like there's something wrong with me.  There is not.  I sleep about 8 solid hours per night, and the vivofit 4 shows me with a body battery between 88 -100 in the morning.  The Lily shows me at 16-30 in the morning, and at 5 later in the afternoon.  In fact, my Lily has never registered higher than 35.  Ever.

Garmin support told me to reset the watch.  I have done the obligatory factory reset twice, and ensured I have the most current downloads.  I am getting ready to return it, because this function is very important to me.  But it makes me sad...such a gorgeous, useful watch otherwise.  Anyone else have luck fixing this issue?

• I have exactly the same! With the lily. Makes me think something is wrong with me. I sleep well, dont drink alcohol, eat very healty, less tress. It stopt around 30 and at night only reloads 20 points max, but most of the nights only ten... 

• Garmin insisted it was me, kept me talking with someone online for months, and replaced one of my Lily watches (I have two of them!)...the issue never got resolved.  I gave up, and also bought a Garmin Venu Square 2, which works fine.  What bothered me the most was how Garmin kept suggesting I was wrong, and must be really tired, etc.  LIke you, I am very healthy, but the stupid watch was stressing me out, lol!  I still think the Lily is the most beautiful watch, and wear it from time to time - but even just wearing it during the day and switching it out for my Venu over night, still drops my body battery, and increases my stress level showings by ridiculous amounts - and screws up my stats for days.  Makes me sad.

• I have exactly the same issue. I thought I was really unwell so swapped to my old Vivosmart4 and guess what - I'm not dying!

I've tried followed the instructions for upgrading the software via Garmin Express but the Lily is not recognised.

I really like the aesthetics of the Lily but if this can't be fixed then I'm off to Apple