This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Wrist gesture not working on Lily Sport

I’ve had my Lily Sport for a week and the wrist gesture has stopped working. I have the settings on high sensitivity and long time out. 

• I just bought the watch today and have the same issue.  Settings on high long time out and still not working.   I even tried other combinations and still nothing.  Not happy.  Just come back to GarmDisappointed relieved after a time out because of similar problems with my last Garmin.  Not happy will be returning for a full refund if issue not fixed soon Disappointed relievedDisappointed relieved

• I'd the same issue... the fix for me was to change my watch face to something else and then switch it back to what it was.   Weird.  Let me know if that worked for you. 

• Please make sure that your Lily watch is running the latest software version.  You can do this by syncing with Garmin Express.

How Do I Install Garmin Express?

If you are still experiencing this issue after updating, please start a new thread.