This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

What does the message "discover bar" mean?

When I get an alert, very often the message "discover bar" and a little message icon appear on the screen. It doesn't go away unless I tap the little circle. If I tap the message, the message icon goes away but the words "discover bar" remain. What does it mean? 

Top Replies

All Replies

• I would like to know the same thing! Or make it stop doing it!

• All,

Could you post a short video or a few photos of what you see on the watch when this occurs?

• Same here. It buzzes randomly and shows this message. Please help! 

PS Can't find an option to attach pictures 

• Can't find an option to attach pictures 

In a reply post Insert >> Image/video/file

>> click Upload >> browse for file >> OK.

• Thank you! The problem was that I used the mobile version before which doesn't have the insert option. 

Attaching a picture and short video. It's hard to capture in the moment because although the buzzing and glitches happens quite frequently it lasts only a few seconds at a time. The message "discover bar" and the small message icon stay for longer after the buzzing stops.

+

• this is a notification from an app on your phone.  Please see the link below for instructions on how to (if you wish) turn off the 'Discover' feature on your phone.

Turn off Discover

• Thank you so much! This was the issue, silencing it didn't work for some reason but I de-installed the app and it's fine now. The google news app is a good alternative to discover and doesn't cause these constant notifications on the watch