This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Battery drained overnight

Hi,

I charged my lily gramin watch when i purchased it and took 5 days to lose the charge. I charged it last night %100 and I turned my phone bluetooth off and I wasn't even wearing my watch. in the morning I saw the charge is only 12% please help me with this.

Thanks

• Sorry to hear about the battery issue on your Lily.  Please make sure that your watch's software is up to date.  This can be done by syncing your watch with Garmin Express.

How Do I Install Garmin Express?

If, after updating your watch, you are still experiencing a rapid battery drain, please reach out to your local Garmin Support team.

Garmin Product Support

• I bought a Garmin Lily March of 2021 and am having problems with it. It will not hold a charge for more than a day and a half. I have made sure the settings are turned off for Pulse Ox, backlight intensity is low, alerts are minimal, my activity levels are minimal too (unfortunately), music usage is non existent.. I have followed all the steps to maintain battery life and it is still a problem. Perhaps I have a lemon? This is not what I expect from a $200 watch. I have also experienced problems with connection and the screen not responding. I am so disappointed. Please advise!

• All-

If you have synced your watch with Garmin Express to ensure that it is running the latest firmware version and you are still experiencing a rapid battery drain, I encourage you to reach out to your local Garmin Product Support Team for any possible exchange options that may be available to you.