This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Timing of the new morning report?

I like the new morning report feature that came with the most recent update. However, it arrives at 4:30am on the dot, buzzing me awake! There isn't a way to change this in the app or on the device that I can find. Please tell me how to change this. I don't appreciate being woken up at 4:30 by this new feature.

• New 265 owner. Morning report also woke me up today at 5:30am, set wake up time was 5:54am, alarm set for 5:54am. Not pleased. I just turned the morning report feature off. Please block the morning report from notifying during set sleep time.  

• Thank you for your patience while we had our engineers investigate these reports. After testing, they have verified that the morning report is supposed to be pushed to your watch within the hour prior to your set wake time. This information is now being added/updated to our articles and FAQs in our support center to avoid confusion in the future. 

Using the Morning Report Feature on My Garmin Watch