Lily Watch not wanting to charge and get white triangle and it not responding? The first few months no problems and now it does this most of the time

More info, I can change outlets I am using, I change adapter I am using on USB end and it usually doesn't rectify it. It can sometimes take me switching where I am charging it 4-5 times at least and finally it will show it is charging and not either give a blank screen or the white triangle. 

For something just a few months old, and it did not give me that issue till a few weeks ago, and several updates have come through this week, it got worse after the updates. I have had other fitness watches that were not this much trouble to charge, what is going on??

Top Replies

• I am located in the US, I will finally get it to charge and come off the triangle screen, but it will take several tried to get it to properly connect to charge then it comes off. So, I am…

All Replies

• Hello! I am sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue. Is it not booting up to the main watch face at all? If this device is stuck on a white triangle we will need to get this exchanged. I understand this is not an ideal situation for a new watch and I apologize. Can you tell me if you are located in the US or CAD? If not I can point you in the direction of your local support.

• I am located in the US, I will finally get it to charge and come off the triangle screen, but it will take several tried to get it to properly connect to charge then it comes off. So, I am not permanently on white triangle, but something is not right either

• I am located in the US, I will finally get it to charge and come off the triangle screen, but it will take several tried to get it to properly connect to charge then it comes off. So, I am not permanently on white triangle, but something is not right either

Yes, something is not right! I have an email coming your way so we can get this resolved!