This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Stress level during Yoga

Hi,
Is the stress level suppose to be +(x) - (x) = Zero, When using the Yoga activity?
And also it is not measuring stress the entire time during the session.

• Hi,
    Is the stress level suppose to be +(x) - (x) = Zero, When using the Yoga activity?
    And also it is not measuring stress the entire time during the session.

Hello! Do you get an all day stress reading from the watch and then only during the Yoga activity it stops? Would you be able to show a couple screenshots of the activity and it showing 0 stress?

• I responded on the e-mail, because I could not upload the picture here. I don’t know if you got it?

There are some holes in the stress throughout the day, but it varies how long or how often theese holes occurs.

• Also I have problem with the stress level reading on the watch. It tells me to keep still, then tells me to check watch fit, but everything else works fine. So what is the problem, and how do we fix this? 

Edit: This may be related to the gaps in the stress timeline, now it works again after a breathing exercise. But it is frustrating that it is so unstable.

• I responded on the e-mail, because I could not upload the picture here. I don’t know if you got it?

There are some holes in the stress throughout the day, but it varies how long or how often theese holes occurs.

Hello, unfortunately, I did not receive any email with pictures but I have sent you an email to troubleshoot a little bit further. 

• Hi there, I seem to have the exact same issue. Could

you help?