This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Choise of custom target for high and low heart rate alert

Could it be possible to chose a custom target for abnormal heart rate high and low. Now 100 is the lowest for high, but I need it to be lower to manage my condition.
Also, could it be set to vibrate even if I’m not totaly inactive?

If not, theese two options are highly wanted, please.

• Could it be possible to chose a custom target for abnormal heart rate high and low. Now 100 is the lowest for high, but I need it to be lower to manage my condition.
    Also, could it be set to vibrate even if I’m not totaly inactive?

If not, theese two options are highly wanted, please.

Hello! We currently do not have the option to put in a custom target for the abnormal heart rate feature. I can however, create a feature request for you on this. There is no guarantee that this change will be made, but we do appreciate user feedback on how we can improve our products and your customer experience!

In regards to setting it to vibrate, do you mean for the abnormal heart rate alert?

• Thank you very much, I would appreciate that.

Yes, I would like to be alerted when the heart rate gets over a chosen taget, even if I’m not completely still, as prescribed now for abnormal heart rate. This as a way to manage a condition which reqiure strict pacing.

• Thank you very much, I would appreciate that.

Yes, I would like to be alerted when the heart rate gets over a chosen taget, even if I’m not completely still, as prescribed now for abnormal heart rate. This as a way to manage a condition which reqiure strict pacing.

Okay, yes I understand now, I will definitely get you added to both these feature requests!

• I wish I had that too.  I’ve been using the body battery to encourage more rest which is making me feel better, and I just went for a walk where I wish I’d had a vibration to tell me to slow down.  I’ll wear my polar next time I exercise I guess.