This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lily Sport Watch randomly buzzing and displaying Failed to Save on watch face

I just bought a new lily sports watch and I noticed that randomly throughout the day, the watch would buzz and show “failed to save” on the watch face and then immediately disappears. This happens randomly and not when I am trying to record an activity. 

• Mine does this too, randomly through out the day. At first I just thought it was recognising my movements and trying to convert them to activities but then I started to notice it when I was just sitting at my desk at work. 

• I just bought a new lily sports watch and I noticed that randomly throughout the day, the watch would buzz and show “failed to save” on the watch face and then immediately disappears. This happens randomly and not when I am trying to record an activity. 

Mine does this too, randomly through out the day. At first I just thought it was recognising my movements and trying to convert them to activities but then I started to notice it when I was just sitting at my desk at work. 

Hello! Are you able to click on this message when it appears? Does it let you know what is failing to save? Have either of you set up the assistance feature using the Garmin Connect app?

• No, the message disappears once I click on it. I reinstalled Garmin connect and now the watch keeps disconnecting and reconnecting to my phone randomly 

• Have you ever had the "add to hydration log" message appear randomly? Every once in a while, maybe every other day or so, I've been getting this just out of the blue, and I have the hydration log widget disabled!

If I recall, when I try to cancel out of that screen it says "Failed to save". Now I usually just ignore it and the screen times out and it resolves itself.  I do have a hard time waking the watch up though, and have to tap firmly a few times to get it to turn on.

• For me, it's the hydration log...and I have that widget disabled!

• Hello! I can click on the failed to save message but nothing happens after that, it just takes me back to the time.

I do have the assistance feature activated on the app. 

• For me, it's the hydration log...and I have that widget disabled!

Just to verify, you removed the hydration widget from your watch in the Garmin Connect app and this is where it says "failed to save"? Or is it when you have entered in information on the hydration widget that it gives you the "failed to save"?

• Hello! I can click on the failed to save message but nothing happens after that, it just takes me back to the time.

I do have the assistance feature activated on the app. 

Okay, it sounds like something on the app is failing to save, does the watch sync fine with the app? Have there been any settings that you have tried to change?

• Hi.  Did you ever get this resolved?  My Lily is doing the same thing.  It happens several times a day.  It doesn't seem to be related to anything that is going on.  I have never used the hydration part of the app.  I do have an emergency contact set up.  It synchs with the app on my phone just fine.  I haven't made any changes recently.  I have rebooted both the Lily and my phone.  There was an update this morning, but the message appeared again after that.  I sure would appreciate it if we could make this stop happening.

• Hi.  Did you ever get this resolved?  My Lily is doing the same thing.  It happens several times a day.  It doesn't seem to be related to anything that is going on.  I have never used the hydration part of the app.  I do have an emergency contact set up.  It synchs with the app on my phone just fine.  I haven't made any changes recently.  I have rebooted both the Lily and my phone.  There was an update this morning, but the message appeared again after that.  I sure would appreciate it if we could make this stop happening.

Hello! Have you seen this message since you have received the watch? Or did it suddenly start?