This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lily - distance tracking

My Lily doesn't track the distance. GPS on the phone (Samsung Galaxy S9) is on. There was no such problem before, but now this is the 3rd time for the last 2 days.

Thank you for any advice.

• Hello, I have the same issue with my new Lily, the map is OK but the distance is wrong. I use it to walk and bike and I start the activity manually on the Lily. My partner uses a vivoactive 3, that's how I've checked the map, and on his Garmin connect the distance is correct. Thanks in advance for your help and maybe a correction

Hello! I have sent you an email!

• Yes, problem still occuring and twice over the weekend I have had to recharge the watch as it has completely drained. Any help would be appreciated as this is not great.

Okay how long is the battery lasting in total? How many activities are performed in a charge cycle? Is connected GPS being used? Lastly, can you let me know if you are in the US or Canada?

• The issue with distance tracking still remains. I walked 38 min, the distance that Lily shows is 0.35 km, however I measured distance on map, it was around 2km.
    This was an auto activity. 

Okay, thanks for letting me know. This is currently being worked on. I have sent you an email to grab some more information!

• Hi, battery normally lasts about a week, but when doing an activity it went from 50 to 0 in 40 mins. It was GPS connected to my Google pixel 4a phone.

I'm in the UK, if I need to raise this in UK can you let me know who with please. Thanks

• Hi, battery normally lasts about a week, but when doing an activity it went from 50 to 0 in 40 mins. It was GPS connected to my Google pixel 4a phone.

I'm in the UK, if I need to raise this in UK can you let me know who with please. Thanks

Okay, I have sent you an email!

• I used the Lily for the first time today.  Activity auto started but after walking for 40 minutes, it said I walked 0 miles!

• I used the Lily for the first time today.  Activity auto started but after walking for 40 minutes, it said I walked 0 miles!

Hello! When using the auto start activity, it does not use GPS to track the distance but uses the accelerometer in the watch. Were you able to get a normal arm swing the whole time? If you use a manual activity, does it show the distance?

• I have the same problem! I automatically upload my runs to Strava (so recorded with my watch), and there it shows the right distance and speed.

• I have the same problem! I automatically upload my runs to Strava (so recorded with my watch), and there it shows the right distance and speed.

Hello! Do you notice this in all connected GPS activities?

• Yes. I only use it for walking an running. The difference when walking is not as big (usually a couple of 100 meters off), but the difference when running is 1,5 to 2 km on a 5 to 6 km distance.