This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lily - distance tracking

My Lily doesn't track the distance. GPS on the phone (Samsung Galaxy S9) is on. There was no such problem before, but now this is the 3rd time for the last 2 days.

Thank you for any advice.

• Thanks, No,pulse ox is switched off.  It has been on the bike activity where the battery has drained, seemed ok on a walking activity.i will try a few others and see what happens.

• Thanks, No,pulse ox is switched off.  It has been on the bike activity where the battery has drained, seemed ok on a walking activity.i will try a few others and see what happens.

Okay, please let me know if you continue to see the rapid battery drain. 

• I had an auto-tracked walking activity today and it also did not track the distance. We walked for 18min and 16 min and both say we only walked 0.1 mile. 

• I had an auto-tracked walking activity today and it also did not track the distance. We walked for 18min and 16 min and both say we only walked 0.1 mile. 

Hello! Just to verify, this was an auto start activity and not a connected GPS activity? If so, were you able to get a full arm swing the whole time while walking?

• I experienced this issue today.  How is it resolved?  Lily is linked to my Samsung Galaxy S10e.  Map is correct but the distance (and, therefore, pace) is way off.  I just got this watch, so I'm still using RunKeeper app on my phone and that is accurate.

I did manually start the activity.  Activity = run. I cannot report if it's happening for other activities.

Thanks!

Julie

• I experienced this issue today.  How is it resolved?  Lily is linked to my Samsung Galaxy S10e.  Map is correct but the distance (and, therefore, pace) is way off.  I just got this watch, so I'm still using RunKeeper app on my phone and that is accurate.

I did manually start the activity.  Activity = run. I cannot report if it's happening for other activities.

Thanks!

Julie

Hello! We do have a case on this that is being looked at. May I reach out to you via email from Garmin to get some more information?

• Hello, I have the same issue with my new Lily, the map is OK but the distance is wrong. I use it to walk and bike and I start the activity manually on the Lily. My partner uses a vivoactive 3, that's how I've checked the map, and on his Garmin connect the distance is correct. Thanks in advance for your help and maybe a correction Slight smile

• Yes, problem still occuring and twice over the weekend I have had to recharge the watch as it has completely drained. Any help would be appreciated as this is not great.

• The issue with distance tracking still remains. I walked 38 min, the distance that Lily shows is 0.35 km, however I measured distance on map, it was around 2km.
    This was an auto activity.