This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lily - distance tracking

My Lily doesn't track the distance. GPS on the phone (Samsung Galaxy S9) is on. There was no such problem before, but now this is the 3rd time for the last 2 days.

Thank you for any advice.

• My Lily doesn't track the distance. GPS on the phone (Samsung Galaxy S9) is on. There was no such problem before, but now this is the 3rd time for the last 2 days.

Thank you for any advice.

Hello! When you sync with Garmin Connect, do you see the correct GPS track showing but incorrect distance? Or in Garmin Connect is it not showing a GPS track either?

• Hello, I have exactly this problem ! Correct gps track showed but wrong distance and all relative information (speed,...). The funy thing is that if I extract the gpx and reload it in the app as a parcour distance is good ?!?

• Hello, I have exactly this problem ! Correct gps track showed but wrong distance and all relative information (speed,...). The funy thing is that if I extract the gpx and reload it in the app as a parcour distance is good ?!?

Hey There! Which activity does this happen for? Does it happen for any GPS activity?

• I mainly observe the difference while running (1km on 5 really done), the gap seems to be a little bit smaller on walking activity

• I mainly observe the difference while running (1km on 5 really done), the gap seems to be a little bit smaller on walking activity

Okay, we have a case on this, may I reach out to you via email from Garmin to get some more information?

• Hello! I have been testing it for several days more, there were no such cases anymore. Previous times GPS track was not showing and the distance was incorrect, like 0.2 km instead of ~3km.

However, it appears to be, that GPS tracking works only for those activities, that are started manually. For example, auto run activities (walking after 10 min, running after 5 min) do not show GPS track. Is it okay?

• Hi, I have this same problem, three bike activities done and each time GPS track fine but distance is only a third.  Also it is draining my battery, went from 50 to 0 on a 1 hour activity. Any ideas what I can do?

• Hello! I have been testing it for several days more, there were no such cases anymore. Previous times GPS track was not showing and the distance was incorrect, like 0.2 km instead of ~3km.

However, it appears to be, that GPS tracking works only for those activities, that are started manually. For example, auto run activities (walking after 10 min, running after 5 min) do not show GPS track. Is it okay?

Hello! Yes this is okay. If an auto activity is started it will not show the GPS track as it has not connected to GPS through the phone.

• Hi, I have this same problem, three bike activities done and each time GPS track fine but distance is only a third.  Also it is draining my battery, went from 50 to 0 on a 1 hour activity. Any ideas what I can do?

Hello! I will get you added to our case on the distance not showing correctly. In regards to the battery drain, do you have the pulse ox turned on?