This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Why is my battery draining so quickly?

I got my Lily last week and I love the look of it but the battery is dying so quickly. I had a Vivosmart 4 that would last for a week but this Lily is draining in about a day.

This morning it was fully charged and 2 hours later it's already at 95%. Yesterday is was fully charged and when I got up this morning it was at 50%.The pulse ox setting off.

I'm also having a lot of issues with the Connect App and the Lily. Yesterday the app couldn't find the watch at all when I went to set it for a walk. I have to delete the app and reinstall the watch, then it wouldn't connect to the app for GSP.

The Lily is a beautiful fitness tracker but seems like a lot of bugs. Disappointed

• Hi there! Is your Pulse OX enabled all day? If so, the battery will not last as long through out the day. With the Pulse OX disabled the battery is UP TO 5 days. 

• Hi, Amber! Lily doesn't have an option to enable Pulse Ox all day, only during sleep or manually. And the battery charge is halved exactly during one night. But again, I remember Lily holding for 4 days+ with sleep Pulse Ox during first weeks of usage, and then smth went wrong. Guess, I'l try resetting the tracker if there's such an option and see what happens

• Hello! My apologies, I was getting my devices mixed up. You can reset the device by going to the system settings on the device. Keep me updated on how the battery is in the 48 hours.

• So I decided to turn off the Sleep Pulse Ox because anyway it SEEMS to me rather innacurate. After that all my battery troubles had gone.

P.S. My Lily received an update some time in the middle of all of this, not sure if that affected the battery

• I use Lily for a month and I am disappointed with battery life as I need to charge it in 1-2 days even if I dont have any activities during that time. Previous I used Vivosmart4 and it last 5-7 days.

Also it is annoying that every time I turn of the Bluetooth on my phone or Lily during the night time  I have issues pairing them again. I have to delete and add Lily again as a new device in Garmin app. 

• Hey anyone managed to resolve this? My Lily is just over a month old and is the same when it comes to the battery, however mine also freezes the time and I then have to reconnect it to the app

• Hello! Do you have your Pulse OX on all day? Have you synced the device with Garmin Express? Our update corrected the battery drain.

• My new Lily is doing the same thing. I’m in the US. 

• I am based.in South Africa

• I am also in Australia and have the same issue.  Could you please advise how this can be resolved.