This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Why is my battery draining so quickly?

I got my Lily last week and I love the look of it but the battery is dying so quickly. I had a Vivosmart 4 that would last for a week but this Lily is draining in about a day.

This morning it was fully charged and 2 hours later it's already at 95%. Yesterday is was fully charged and when I got up this morning it was at 50%.The pulse ox setting off.

I'm also having a lot of issues with the Connect App and the Lily. Yesterday the app couldn't find the watch at all when I went to set it for a walk. I have to delete the app and reinstall the watch, then it wouldn't connect to the app for GSP.

The Lily is a beautiful fitness tracker but seems like a lot of bugs. Disappointed

• I'm in the US and having this same issue - I'll leave for work with the battery around 50%, and today it was dead before the end of my shift. I don't leave on blue tooth, either. 

• Hey! I have an email headed your way! Sorry to hear this is happening to the device. 

• Can you please let me know when the Australian support team will be contacting me? 

• Hi there here is the Garmin AU Support if you click that link you can chat or call! 

• I just got a new Garmin Lily watch yesterday. Was at 88% battery this morning when I went for a walk. Manually started a walk activity in order to use GPS. Made it 2.5 miles before it said "Critically Low Saving Activity" and went dark.  I was only gone an hour before it died. With a brand new watch I would expect more. With a year-old watch, I would expect more.  I came back and read all the battery saving information and will try again, but this was sorely disappointing. What good is the emergency alert feature or the GPS function if the watch can't even last for the entirety of the walk? 

• Mine did that for the first week then seemed to calm down - but I also gave up trusting the advertised battery life and just charge it every day for an hour, so it never gets a chance to run out. 

• Hello! This is not normal for the watch. Can you plug the device into the computer and sync with Garmin Express. There was a recent update we sent out and this will ensure the device is up to date. After that can tell you me after a day or so how the battery is holding up?

• I will do that!  I changed all my settings to match the battery preservation tips and am currently at 81% this morning after having the Pulse oximeter on at night only.  I'll sync with Garmin Express as you suggest and try to take another walk with it. 

• So I've installed Garmin Express and connected my watch to the computer but the setup screens do not even show the Lily as a device I can add. It gives me drive, edge series, fenix, forerunner, in-dash, index scale, marine and charts, vivo and other. When I click other it continues to search and will not find it. I've tried all my USB ports and my computer recognizes it as a device, but Garmin Express does not find it and does not have a Lily option. What option am I to choose? 

• Hey there! You will click vivo!