This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Why is my battery draining so quickly?

I got my Lily last week and I love the look of it but the battery is dying so quickly. I had a Vivosmart 4 that would last for a week but this Lily is draining in about a day.

This morning it was fully charged and 2 hours later it's already at 95%. Yesterday is was fully charged and when I got up this morning it was at 50%.The pulse ox setting off.

I'm also having a lot of issues with the Connect App and the Lily. Yesterday the app couldn't find the watch at all when I went to set it for a walk. I have to delete the app and reinstall the watch, then it wouldn't connect to the app for GSP.

The Lily is a beautiful fitness tracker but seems like a lot of bugs. Disappointed

• So I talked with a Garmin Tech Support person who gave me steps to fix the watch. Did everything and charged the Lily for 4 hrs as instructed. Placed it on my wrist at 3pm. By 5pm it was at 94%. Went gor a 30 minute walk, down to 83%. At 8:30pm, down to 75%. As I type this, lost another 1% in 30 minutes of doing nothing. 

This tracker, while pretty and petite, lost a quarter of it’s battery life in 5 and half hours. But it’s advertised as having a 5 day battery. One 30min walk drains 11% of the battery? 

• Same issue here, I am barely getting 24 hours of battery life with mine.  Just did a hard reset, will see if that helps, if not, opening a case with Garmin. 

• I have transitioned from a vivofit to a Lily and I'm in a bit of shock as to the battery life (I'm used to 12months if not more). I'm getting 2 days from a charge.

• Hello! How many activities are you doing with the GPS?

• None lately. I let the moveIQ log an event but I’ve not even bothered starting one manually due to the battery drain. 

• I'm having the same problem - it was 100% yesterday at 1pm, didn't do anything much except walk without tracking it as manual walk, then went for a run this morning and the low battery notifications started after 10 minutes and it turned off at 23 minutes. So it's pretty, but useless as a tracker. 

• I am the same. My battery barely makes it through 2 days and if I record an activity on it there is no hope. While I know I can turn off all the additional features to make the battery last longer, but they are the features that I wanted. If that is The only way to make the battery life longer I should have just brought a analog watch.

This is clearly an issue a number of customers are facing so I hope you are addressing it. Can you please let me k ow what you are doing to address it

• Hi there! If you are in the US or CAD, we would like to reach out to you to get this resolved. If you are not, I can get the local support information on where you are at. Please let me know. 

• Hi, I am based in Australia 

• Hi I am based in Australia