This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

My Lily Smartwatch does not show any text messages or notifications.

My Lily watch does not show any texts or notifications but it does receive phone calls. 

Please can anybody help me to fix this? 

• No, I didn’t return mine. After a while it started to work ok. What I only do is to leave the app running all the time and over night if my watch is in another room, I am turning its bluetooth off. I do this because all night it goes searching for bluetooth of my iphone. Next morning I only switch the bluetooth on the watch on again and that’s it. From time to time if I notice that somehow it is not connected to the phone, I open both, the app and the bluetooth of the watch (to check if it is on). It is necessary to know that if you notice that the notifications are missing just reopen the app. Hope this will help. Let me know.

• Hello.

On Iphone go to bluetooth settings, find your watch, touch it and turn "Share system notifications" on.

• My wife’s Lily Sport was not receiving text or phone call alerts. We disconnected her Lily in the Garmin Connect app and also disconnected the Lily from her phones Bluetooth. 
    We then reconnected/paired the Lily to her iPhone and text and email notifications both work!

Here are the instructions we used:

support.garmin.com/.../